Arema FC Vs Persiba, Challenge for Sunarto Face Former Club

Arema FC Vs Persiba, Challenge for Sunarto Face Former Club

Persiba Balikpapan made Sunarto a “US card” ahead of Arema FC in the 20th week at Kanjuruhan Stadium, Malang Regency, on Friday (18/08/2017).

Persiba coach, Hariyadi, said, making Sunarto as a US card is a challenge for the player.

“Actually, this is a challenge for Sunarto to have more motivation,” he said.

“I hope he can score goals against Arema,” Hariyadi said during a press conference at Arema FC office, Jalan Kertanegara, No 7, Malang City, on Thursday afternoon (17/08/2017).

Hope Hariyadi to the former player Arema is not excessive.

So far, Sunarto was able to lift the team game nicknamed the Bear Madu.

In fact, in his debut with Persiba, Sunarto was able to offer one important goal when dealing with Perseru Serui at Parikesit Stadium, Balikpapan, on Sunday (06/08/2017).

On the one hand, Hariyadi considers that his team is currently in combat-ready condition.

Evaluation also they did after losing from Persija Jakarta in the previous week with the score 0-2 when playing at the Patriot Stadium, Bekasi, on Saturday (12/08/2017).

“The player is in good condition, we have done an evaluation after losing from Persija,” said the coach who replaced Milomir Seslija who chose to leave from Persiba some time ago.

Persiba although stumbling on the board under trying not to be inferior when dealing with Arema FC.

Instead Persiba ambition to avenge their defeat in the first round while still berkandang at Stadium Gajayana, Malang.

Ezra Walian Wear the Number 10 in the U-22 national team

Ezra Walian Wear the Number 10 in the U-22 national team

The puzzle of players who will be wearing the number 10 back in the U-22 national team finally revealed Judi Online. The number that had no man’s land eventually became the property of naturalized national team attacker Indonesia U-22, Ezra Walian.

Indonesia will face Thailand in the opening match of Group B SEA Games soccer branch 2017, Tuesday (15/08/2017). A few hours before the game, the management of Indonesia U-22 national team released the number of back worn by the players.

Not much change in the number of backs that players use. 5, 7, and 9 back numbers are emptied. Previously the number was used by Bagas Adi Nugroho, Gian Zola Nasrulloh, and Ahmad Nur Hardianto who finally could not go to Malaysia.

Number 10 was actually used Ezra while strengthening Indonesia U-22 national team against Myanmar. But the number was subject to Septian Hadi Maulana in the U-23 Asian Cup qualifying round in Bangkok, Thailand, some time ago. The 19-year-old was not taken by Luis Milla for being infected with the virus.

Now the number is again subject to Ezra. In the world of football, this number is considered sacred because worn by star players. Former Argentina national team player, Diego Maradona is one of the most attached to the number 10.

Indonesia U-22 national team will face Thailand at Shah Alam Stadium, this afternoon. Kick off will take place at 16:00 Malaysian time or 15:00 pm. Had an hour before the game started, the stadium door was opened to the fans of both teams.

Despite bringing 21 players to Malaysia, only 20 registered players released his back number. This is because Mochammad Dicky Indrayana was brought as a reserve player for the position of goalkeeper according to the regulation specified.

National Team Squad Number U-22:

1. Satria tama
2. Putu gede
3. Andy setyo
4. Ryuji Utomo
6. Evan dimas
8. M Hargianto
10. Ezra Walian
11. Gavin Kwan
Febri Hariyadi
14. Asnawi Mangkualam
15. Ricky Fajrin
17. Saddil Ramdani
20. Kartika Ajie
21. Hanif Abdurrauf
22. Yabes Roni
23. Hansamu Yama
24. Marinus Mariyanto
25. Osvaldo Haay
28. M Rezaldi Hehanusa
29. Septian David Maulana

Asked about Lilipaly, Bali United boss instead asked

Asked about Lilipaly, Bali United boss instead asked

The CEO of Bali United, Yabes Tanuri, chose not to say much about the success of his team to recruit Stefano Lilipaly from SC Cambuur.

Dutch naturalized midfielder was officially owned by Bali United on Saturday (12/08/2017) at 02.00 pm.

However, Yabes chose to fast talk about Lilipaly until a news conference related to his arrival that will be held Sunday (13/08/2017).

“Not yet able to comment until preskon, can not be real,” said Yabes told Kompas.com, Saturday morning.

Jabes instead turned to ask about Lilipaly.

“But I’m just asking about your opinion about Lilipaly,” said Jabes.

The purchase of Lilipaly by Bali United is actually quite surprising. Previously, Madura United who reportedly hunted signature Lilipaly.

It is not known how much money Bali United spent to bring Lilipaly.

Lastly, SC Telstar which is a club until January 2017, had membanderol Lilipaly about Rp 14 billion.

Could have been the price bounced given his brilliant performance with Cambuur for half a season. Of 21 appearances, he scored 8 goals and six assists. Several times his goal was selected as the best goal.

In addition, he also became one of the important pillars that brought SC Cambuur qualify for the Dutch Cup semifinals last season.

Cuadrado Doubles Shown at Supercoppa

Cuadrado Doubles Shown at Supercoppa

Juan Guillermo Cuadrado is doubtful to play against Lazio in Supercoppa, where the winger suffered a calf injury Situs Poker Online.

The match that will open the new Serie A season will be held at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome on Sunday afternoon.

According to media in Italy, the Colombian national team retired from training sessions. He suffered a muscle injury in his right calf and is still very doubtful to appear on the weekend.

This means the possibility of Douglas Costa being imported in the transfer window this time will appear in attack line with the Bianconeri. Marko Pjaca also trained separately from the squad.

Barcelona Legend Still Confused Problem Neymar To PSG

Brazilian superstar Neymar plays with a ball during his official presentation at the Parc des Princes stadium on August 4, 2017 in Paris after agreeing a five-year contract following his world record 222 million euro ($260 million) transfer from Barcelona to Paris Saint Germain’s (PSG).
Paris Saint-Germain have signed Brazilian forward Neymar from Barcelona for a world-record transfer fee of 222 million euros (around $264 million), more than doubling the previous record. Neymar said he came to Paris Saint-Germain for a “bigger challenge” in his first public comments since arriving in the French capital. / AFP PHOTO / PHILIPPE LOPEZ

Barcelona Legend Still Confused Problem Neymar To PSG

Former Barcelona player and Brazilian national team, Ronaldinho claimed to still not understand about the desire of Neymar who chose to leave to PSG. He also did not care about the record transfer from Neymar.

The Ligue 1 giant completed an amazing transfer process in just a few weeks. Les Parisiens broke the transfer record worth 222 million Euros or equivalent to 3.7 trillion rupiah to bring Neymar Jr.

Les Parisiens enables the sales clause stipulated in the player’s contract with Barca. Neymar also left a sweet trail for his four-year career at Camp Nou.

Naturmar only if choose a new stopover, for the sake of getting out of the shadow of Lionel Messi. He is trying to reach the status of the best player in the world, and it is a factor that motivates him to move to the Parc des Princes.

However, Ronaldinho said if the decision made Neymar impressed not thought through. He also regretted it, and still do not understand what the basis of consideration winger 25 years old to move from Catalan.

“Yes, he is very cautious, although this is difficult because Neymar’s heart did not tell him that the best place is Barcelona,” Ronaldinho told Mundo Deportivo.

Regarding the ambitions of Ballon d’Or Neymar, Ronaldinho stressed that he would have trouble realizing it in PSG. In fact he mentioned that Messi will continue to be the best in the world until the age becomes the cover.

“Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi are both great players. But I say Leo because he is my friend. ”

Neymar join Barcelona from Santos in 2013. He managed to carve 123 appearances and 68 goals. During his four-year career with Azulgrana, he managed to bring Barca two La Liga champions, one Champions League and a Copa del Rey hat trick.

Now he will start a new adventure with status as the most expensive player in the world. High expectations will be pinned on his shoulders, to be able to deliver PSG achieve success in the European arena.

Kondogbia intend to leave Inter?

Kondogbia intend to leave Inter?

Geoffrey Kondogbia is reported to have asked to leave Inter, which the Nerazzurri are now charging around 30 million Euros for the midfielder’s sales Situs Poker Online.

According to the media, Kondogbia believes he needs a change of scenery after two ‘difficult’ years, in which he scored only two goals in 56 appearances.

Though seen starting to be given confidence while under coaching Luciano Spalletti, his own long-range suicide goal against Chelsea is another sign of his fortunes with Inter.

The 24-year-old also wants a regular playing hour so he can be summoned into the squad for the next summer’s World Cup competition, the reason he has not played for Les Bleus since September 2015.

Getting a report that Inter did not hesitate to let Kondogbia go with a dowry of about 25 to 30 million Euros, after they took him to come to the San Siro two years ago from Monaco for 40 million Euros.

Nerazzurri need to find funds that close to that number to break even, but on the other side they are also trying to raise funds to hook Bayern Munich player, Arturo Vidal.

The media concluded that the most interesting offer would surely come from Premier League clubs.

Hitzfeld: Dortmund will compete with Bayern Munich

Hitzfeld: Dortmund will compete with Bayern Munich

Former Borussia Dortmund coach Ottmar Hitzfeld acknowledged that BVB is Bayern’s main competitor for the upcoming 2017/18 season.

The German coach admitted that BVB has a team that is strong enough to be able to challenge Bayern, and will be able to give trouble to The Bavarians.

“I am still convinced that Borussia Dortmund is Bayern’s main competitor,” Hitzfeld told reporters. “The DFL Supercup game will be the first comparison of the strength of both teams.”

“Throughout their environment, this club has ambitions. This team has been together [long enough]. Gotze is back in play, and I hope he can stay healthy. This will certainly be a strong boost for the team. In terms of technique, he is one of Germany’s greatest and best players. ”

“So Dortmund has ambitions.”

Reject Main in Indonesia, Ex Bomber MU Select Mudik

John Terry dan 7 Bintang Dunia yang Berpotensi Pindah ke Liga China

Reject Main in Indonesia, Ex Bomber MU Select Mudik

Robin van Persie finally decided to return home to Holland after his contract runs out with Fenerbahce Manfaat Buah Melon. The former Manchester United (Manchester United) bomber will play for his youth club Feyenoord Rotterdam.

As reported by The Sun, Van Persie (33) had gossiped anchored at Crystal Palace. But Palace manager Frank De Boer has denied this.

In addition, Van Persie was also offered a play in Indonesia. It was said Agent Van Persie, Kees Vos.

“Van Persie got an offer from Indonesia, but he refused,” said the agent as reported by Fotomac.

Van Persie actually still has a contract with Fenerbahce for one season. But the former Manchester United (MU) bomber was reportedly looking for a new club for next season.

Van Persie merged into Fenerbahce in 2015/16 season. Two seasons playing in the Turkish League, Van Persie has not yet presented the title for Fenerbahce. Dutch bomber this new accounted for 34 goals from 79 times to play.

In the previous season, Van Persie play for Manchester United from the season 2012 to 2015. He contributed 58 goals from 105 appearances for Manchester United. Van Persie also presents a Premier League and Community Shield title.

Indeed, Van Persise is indeed an alumnus academy Feyenoord. He studied at the academy for two years from 1999 to 2001. Van Persie then rose to the senior team from 2001 to 2004.

Tottenham Tawar Toljan 3.1 million Pounds

Tottenham Tawar Toljan 3.1 million Pounds

Tottenham Hotspur, has reportedly offered 3.1 million pounds to bring Hoffenheim’s defender Jeremy Toljan.

Lilywhite coach, Mauricio Pochettino, considers the qualities possessed by Toljan can keep his side’s defense team in the Premier League competition next season.

Despite already offering an offer for Toljan, the Hoffenheim side have yet to give any decision to Tottenham.

Pochettino said “I think Toljan is a great player.”

“I feel sure Toljan is able to keep the Spurs defense well.”

“And I have hope Toljan want to join Tottenham.”

Chelsea Anyar Striker: I’m Doomed To Play To Conte

Alvaro Morata

Chelsea Anyar Striker: I’m Doomed To Play To Conte

New Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata admitted very happy to move closer to Stamford Bridge. He can not wait to be trained Antonio Conte Membuat Alis Tebal Dan Hitam.

Morata and Conte almost work together at Juventus. At that time, Conte was the one who brought Morata to Turin. However, before the season began, Conte was selected as the Italian National Team Coach.

“I know Conte wants me in the past and I really want to work with him, and eventually fate brought us together. I can not wait to play for him and for Chelsea and to win together,” Morata told the club’s official website.

“It was disappointing in 2014 when he went to the Italian national team but I played well and had a good year at Juventus but I really wanted to work with this coach and I finally made it.I know his job, his staff I know he has a lot of tactics And I really like the game and know how to play with this system. ”

Morata scored 20 goals last season in all competitions with Real Madrid. He also led Los Blancos won La Liga and Champions League. Chelsea also bought it with a transfer of 70 million pounds sterling.

“It was a perfect situation I decided to play in the Premier League and I wanted to play in Conte’s team and now I have to work hard, score goals and play well for the team There are good players here and I think we can do something outside Regular this year, “Morata added.